Follow what? Anything. Follow me on my dream of making the world's best cupcakes, or find your own goal to chase. I'm on a mission to reach mine, maybe you'll get inspired to find what you've been running towards.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Candie's Campaign


I'm sure that this isn't a traditional ad that you would expect to be someone's favorite, but I have my reasons. I don't even particularly like Britney Spears, but Candie's always finds a way to make their clothing ads interesting. Every year, they come out with a new "Candies's Girl". It's usually someone who's very big in the industry right now, and would draw consumers in. They've had such stars as Hayden Panettiere, Kelly Clarkson, and now we get to watch the train wreck that is Britney Spears try to get back into the spotlight. I think that Candie's really knows how to use celebrity endorsements to sell their product, and makes the ads very eye-catching and appealing to their target audiences. The celebs are usually shown in funny situations, such as falling into a bathtub or being chased by a dog. This gives lets these ads show not only the great clothing line, but also adds a bit of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment