Follow what? Anything. Follow me on my dream of making the world's best cupcakes, or find your own goal to chase. I'm on a mission to reach mine, maybe you'll get inspired to find what you've been running towards.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stuff I can do!

Well...it's not very impressive yet, but I'm working on it! I swear I'll have some awesome experience on there soon. For now, here's my resume that tells you all of the neato stuff I can do! It's pretty bomb.

Current Contact Information:

kimmy_girl09@hotmail.com

EDUCATION

University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, NE

College of Education and Human Sciences

Major: Hospitality, Restaurant, & Tourism Management; Concentrations: Event Planning

GPA: 3.6 on a 4.0 scale

RELAVANT COURSES

Advertising 251 - Principles of Strategic Communication

Journalism 101 - Principles of Mass Media and Journalism

Visual Literacy - Speculative Drawing

Visual Literacy - Color

EXPERIENCE

University of Nebraska - Lincoln, Lincoln, NE

Office of Admissions, Front - Line

August 2009 - Present

· Answer phones and help students, potential students, and other guests with questions when they walk in.

· Enter data from surveys and information from Campus Tour sheets.

· Perform normal office duties such as copying, printing, and faxing.

Paraclipse, Inc. - Columbus, NE

Production Line

· Assemble electrical flytraps.

SKILLS

Computer: PC Platforms Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop

Phones: Handling multiple calls, transferring calls, using a headset

Painting, Design work, Baking

ACTIVITIES

Gamma Phi Beta Sorority, FOCUS Bible Study

REFERENCES

Attached

No comments:

Post a Comment