Follow what? Anything. Follow me on my dream of making the world's best cupcakes, or find your own goal to chase. I'm on a mission to reach mine, maybe you'll get inspired to find what you've been running towards.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Speechless.

I'm not going to lie, I don't really even have much to say right now. So why the post? Who knows. Mostly because I can. I just got back from Minnesota on Monday night, and had a great time. I got to see all of my closest friends in one place for 5 whole days. Does it get any better than that? I don't think so. If it does, I'd sure as hell like to see it.

As happy as I am right now, I still feel the weirdest hint of pessimism. You ever get that feeling where all you can think is "I just want to go home!", but you're sitting in your living room in the house you've lived in your whole life? Maybe I'm the only one. I guess something might be telling me that I need another path, a new direction. Who knows? I can only hope that I figure it out someday.

Well, enough of being awkward and serious. I'm going to go color with my 96 crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment