Follow what? Anything. Follow me on my dream of making the world's best cupcakes, or find your own goal to chase. I'm on a mission to reach mine, maybe you'll get inspired to find what you've been running towards.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Packing Blows Chunks.

Just saying.

Anyway...this was a bad week for injuries. I got clotheslined (by an actual clothesline), super biffed it trying to climb a tree, may have broken a toe, and almost ripped off the toenail on my big toe.

Ugh.

But....BRIGHTSIDE! I made awesome Banana frosting


Banana Frosting:

1/4 cup of butter
3 & 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 cup of mashed bananas
1/4 tsp. of vinegar

Mix bananas and vinegar together, add butter and mix well. Mix in powdered sugar one heaping tablespoon at a time until there are no lumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment